July 6, 2011

BIrthday Weekend

My birthday was on the Third of July and I had a great time. My boyfriend, was so kind and drove me to the nearest WoodRanch BBQ restaurant it is pretty far but we first tried it when we were in Northridge and he found out that there was one that was a bit closer to us (although it was still a long drive). I love it there the food is so great  every bite is like a little piece of heaven. 



My Plate: Tri Tip, Pulled Pork, Macaroni and Cheese, Mashed Potatoes 

His Plate: Tri Tip, Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Coleslaw

Desert

After Lunch we went and walked around the mall area,to try and burn some calories because we were so full. 






When we were done walking and the shops were closing,We went back to my house and I opened my Presents.




Present post coming soon