April 13, 2012

Accessories Wallets- MANGO

I have already confessed my love for MANGO, but I will say how amazing there things are and how I will spend a lot of time in their stores when I go back to Spain. There was a wallet that I was desperately searching for; it was a brown quilted leather wallet I went to every single MANGO store in Barcelona looking for this wallet. They were all sold out, I should have known better because the matching handbag that I had purchased was the very last one in the Mare Magnum mall, I even tried looking for the handbag in other stores and the handbag was sold out everywhere. I hoped that the wallet would be in their online store but I was not lucky enough. These wallets are also gorgeous and can really compliment a great handbag. I love the colors I the first wallet and how it seems as if it can really help everything in reach. The second wallet is in a great color and the crocodile texture seems great for spring. The last two wallets seem perfect for small handbags and or school where you cant have a normal wallet because it may add to much bulk in your backpack or book bag.


Ya he confesado mi amor por MANGO, pero si voy a decir lo increíble que son las cosas que venden y cómo voy a pasar mucho tiempo en sus tiendas cuando regrese a España. Había una billetera que estaba buscando desesperadamente, era marrón de cuero acolchado, fui a todas las tiendas MANGO en Barcelona en busca de esta cartera. Pero ya no la podía encontrar, yo debería haber sabido mejor, porque el bolso que había comprado que era la pareja para la cartera era la última en el centro comercial Mare Magnum. Incluso intenté buscar el bolso en otras tiendas y el bolso de mano no estaba en ninguna tienda. Tenía la esperanza de que la cartera estaría en su tienda electrónica  pero no tuve suerte. Estas carteras son magníficas y realmente pueden complementar un bolso perfectamente. Me encantan los colores que la primera cartera tiene y en que realmente puede ayudar a que todo a este aun alcance. La segunda cartera tiene un gran color y la textura de cocodrilo parece genial para la primavera. Las dos últimas carteras parecen perfectas para pequeños bolsos o para la escuela, donde no puedes tener una cartera normal, ya que puede añadir mucho volumen en tu mochila o bolsa de libros.





Bicolour wallet






                                       TOUCH - Cocodrile texture wallet










Brand logo tag wallet



TOUCH - Zip closure wallet

Mango