April 2, 2012

Photography

I love these shots they are all unique in their own way and they kept my attention for a long time and I kept thinking about them afterwards as well. I really like the first shot because of the way that the fabric is almost dancing and the model is gorgeous not to mention the styling is perfect. The second shot is great because I love black and white photos its just fabulous, I love how the models eyes are telling a story. Now the third photo is hard to not like it and for it to not grab your attention the dress is amazing and she looks great as well as she seems like she is having a great time. The very last photo is my favorite any photo with a lion getting a bath is going to be my favorite because it is just so cute, it amazing how such a strong and powerful animal can seem so gentle.