April 29, 2012

What I Would Wear

I was extremely hot yesterday; I could not believe that only a couple days ago it was raining. It is officially time to get our shorts out. I really like to wear shorts in the summer they are in my opinion the best thing to wear. Mainly because if you wear a skirt or dress you have to be worried about where you can sit and where I live it is always windy and you don’t want the skirt to fly up.

Shorts are a safe alternative and whether you are out with friends or running errands you will feel and look great. The looks that I chose are inspired by the heat wave that I had to go through yesterday. I would have loved to be wearing the looks that I posted, they all have something different and I love each and every piece I think my favorite pair of shorts that I posted are the Coral Reef Shorts I can definitely wear those everyday if I could.

Estaba muy caliente ayer, no podía creer que sólo unos días antes estaba lloviendo. Es oficialmente la hora de conseguir nuestros chores. A mi me gusta usar chores en el verano son, en mi opinión lo mejor que puedo usar. Porque si te pones una falda o un vestido tengo que estar preocupado por donde me puedo sentar y donde yo vivo,  siempre hace mucho viento y no deseo que la falda vaya a volar hacia arriba. 

Chores son una alternativa segura y si estoy con amigas o haciendo mandados se que me voy a ver bien. La ropa que he elegido son inspirados por la ola de calor que tuve que estar en ayer. Me hubiera gustado tener puesto por lo menos un par de chores que eh elegido, todos tienen algo diferente y me encanta cada pieza creo que mi  chor favorito son los de Arrecifes de Coral que si pudiera definitivamente los usaría todos los días. 


Summer Time


City Heat


Summer Fun


Summer Shorts