September 13, 2012

Hair

For this hair post I only put one hairstyle that is up in a bun, because I just love the way that a loose bun looks like. The rest of the hairstyles all have something in common, and that is that they all have the Ombre look I really like the way that ombre hair looks like. But I know that I will never do it because, I don’t want to ruin my hair by dying it. I also get tired of things very fast so I would probably only have it for a couple weeks and then dye it back to my natural hair color.

Solo puse un peinado que es recogido en un moño porque me encanta la forma en que un moño se ve . El resto de los cortes de pelo tienen algo en común y es que todos tienen la mirada Ombre, me gusta mucho la forma en que el pelo ombre se ve. Pero sé que nunca voy a hacerlo porque no quiero arruinar mi pelo, y me canso de las cosas muy rápido, así que probablemente sólo lo tendría un par de semanas y luego de nuevo me cambaría mi pelo a mi pelo natural. 








Pinterest