October 2, 2012

My September Favorites


These are the products that I have been using throughout September; the first one is the St. Ives apricot scrub. Now, I have always been very careful with face scrubs because sometimes they can be very harsh and can irritate my skin so I decided to buy the travel size first to give it a try. It seemed like the right thing to do; now I decided to use it while on my vacation to Spain. I had a fifty - fifty chance that my face would react to it and all my photos would come out with my face irritated but it was marvelous and I haven’t stopped using it since. It’s not harsh on my skin and I have very sensitive skin, its leaves it feeling clean and fresh. The second product is the Sugar Lip Treatment; I am in love with this product. Since I got it I cant seem to stop using it. I don’t find myself reapplying it as often as I would my ChapStick because it does not wear off as easily. I also really like my tinted Sugar Lip Treatment but I gravitate more towards the clear color for my everyday routine.

The next two products are not beauty products, but they have helped me so much for school. I am a bit (how can I say this without sounding like a freak) particular about note taking. I like my notes to be color coordinated, and when I am studying you can find my books filled with many different colors that match to the color that I have for that specific section of my notes. The different colors help me file sections within a chapter, so I can find what I am looking for a lot faster. This was so helpful for me while taking my History, Political Science, Health, English, Art and my Psychology classes. During class I would write with one color (either black or blue) because it would be impossible to switch colored pens while the teacher was giving out the lecture. Once I got home I would re-write my notes with the colored pens, and that also helped because I was studying and remembering what I had learned for that class. When I would read my books, I would use the markers to underline anything of importance with the same color of the pen for that section. For me repetition helps me remember things easier so I was able to memorize information better this way for tests.

Estos son los productos que he estado usando durante Septiembre, el primero es el matorral St. Ives albaricoque.  Siempre he sido muy cuidadoso con matorrales para la cara porque a veces pueden ser muy fuertes y pueden irritar mi piel, así que decidí comprar el mas pequeño para ver si funcionaba. Decidí a darle una oportunidad, mientras que estaba en mis vacaciones en España. Tenía una cincuenta - cincuenta posibilidad de que mi cara iba a reaccionar a el producto y todas mis fotos saldrían con mi cara irritada, pero fui maravilloso y no he dejado de usar St. Ives desde entonces. No es fuerte en mi piel y tengo la piel muy sensible, deja una sensación limpia y fresca. El segundo producto es el tratamiento de labios Sugar, yo estoy enamorada de este producto. Desde que lo tengo me parece que no puede dejar de usarlo. No me encuentro a mí mismo que volver a aplicar regularmente como lo haría para mi ChapStick porque no desaparece tan fácilmente. También me gusta mucho mi tratamiento tintado Sugar Lip pero gravito más hacia el color claro para mi rutina diaria.

Los siguientes dos productos no son productos de belleza, pero me han ayudado mucho en la escuela. Yo soy un poco (¿cómo puedo decir esto sin sonar rara) particular sobre mi toma de notas. Me gusta que mis notas estén coordinadas por color, y cuando estoy estudiando podrás encontrar mis libros llenos de muchos colores diferentes que coinciden con el color que tengo de esa sección específica de mis notas. Los diferentes colores ayudan a presentar secciones dentro de un capítulo, para que pueda encontrar lo que estoy buscando mucho más rápido. Esto era tan útil para mí mientras tome mis clases de Historia, Ciencias Políticas, Salud, Inglés, Arte y Psicología. Durante la clase que escribía con un solo color (negro o azul), ya que sería imposible cambiar de plumas mientras el profesor estaba dando la clase. Una vez cuando llego a mi casa me vuelvo a escribir mis notas con los plumones  de colores, y eso también ayuda porque estoy estudiando y recordando lo que había aprendido en esa clase. Cuando leía mis libros, me gustaba utilizar los marcadores para subrayar algo importante con el mismo color de la pluma de esa sección. Para mí la repetición me ayuda a recordar las cosas más fáciles, así que era capaz de memorizar información mejor así para los exámenes.





St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub


Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15


Paper Mate Flair Point-Guard Porous Point Pens - 12ct


Paper Mate InkJoy Medium-Point Colored Ink Pens, 8-Pack