April 15, 2012

MISAKO-Handbags


On my trip to Spain I found a wonderful store by mere coincidence. We were walking in Barcelona and I saw a store that had so many customers that I could not just walk by without seeing what was inside. As I got closer I saw a handbag that was on the window display, I knew it was coming home with me. As soon as I stepped inside I was like a kid in a candy store there were so many gorgeous handbags. I did not hesitate to ask for the handbag that I wanted because there were only a few left but I could not decide if I wanted the smaller or bigger size. After some thought and a few pros and cons list I decided on the smaller size handbag because the other one looked like a briefcase on me since I am petite. The girls were so friendly, and I love how they give you a brand new bag from the back, which is still nicely wrapped so that you don’t get the display that everyone is touching and with everyone touching it, it doesn’t give you the same satisfaction of unwrapping it and knowing that it is truly brand new. When I go back I will definitely be making a trip to MISAKO to purchase some handbags not only are they gorgeous but they are also at a great price.


En mi viaje a España, encontré una tienda maravillosa por coincidencia. Estábamos paseando por Barcelona y vi una tienda que tenía tantos clientes que no podía caminar sin ver lo que había adentro. Cuando me acerqué vi un bolso que estaba en la ventana, yo sabía que la tenia que comprar. Tan pronto como me entré, me sentí como una niña en una tienda de dulces había tantos bolsos tan maravillosos. No dude en preguntar por el bolso que yo quería porque sólo quedaban unos cuantos, pero no podía decidir si quería que el tamaño más pequeño o más grande. Después de pensarlo me decidí por el bolso de tamaño más pequeño porque el otro parecía un maletín en mí desde que soy pequeña. Las chicas eran muy amables, y me encanta la forma en que te dan una bolsa nueva de la parte posterior, que a todavía está bien envuelto para que no sea el bolso que todo el mundo está tocando porque no da la misma satisfacción de desenvolverlo y saber que es verdaderamente nuevo. Cuando vuelva Definitivamente voy a hacer un viaje a MISAKO para comprar algunos bolsos de mano no sólo son magníficos, pero también están a muy buen precio

Box Bolso Cartero Pequeño


New Hunter Bolso Bandolera


Pamela Bolso Sobre


Patsi Bolso Bowling