April 15, 2012

What I Would Wear


I can’t wait until the weather gets warmer in California. I miss wearing light clothes without having to worry about layering sweaters to keep warm. I wanted to make outfits that look good but that are also comfortable. The blue dress caught my eye because of the side cutouts that it has it accentuates the waist and the color is perfect. I tried to keep the accessories a bit toned down because the dress should be the center of attention. The second outfit is perfect for school or for an everyday look, it is comfortable and the color is neutral so it can work for a lunch with friends or a study session. The third look is one of my favorite looks because I think its perfect for warm weather. Bright clothes and accessories are perfect for summer and especially if one is walking around the beach or small shops. The last look is completely opposite it is a lot darker but I loved the shirt it caught my attention because of the fabric and the color scheme that the shirt has I just love it and the accessories are just perfect because there simple but they all have character.

No puedo esperar hasta que el clima se vuelve más cálido en California. Echo de menos la ropa ligera, sin tener que preocuparme por siempre tener un suéter a la mano. Quería elegir ropa que se vería bien, pero que también se sintiera cómoda. El vestido azul me llamó la atención por los recortes laterales que tiene que acentúan la cintura y el color es perfecto. Traté de mantener los accesorios simples debido a que el vestido debe ser el centro de atención. El segundo conjunto es perfecto para la escuela es cómodo y el color es neutral por lo que puede trabajar para una comida con amigos o una sesión de estudio. El próximo conjunto es mi favorito, porque creo que es ideal para el clima caluroso. Ropa de colores vivos y accesorios son perfectos para el verano y, sobre todo si uno está caminando por la playa o en pequeñas tiendas. La última mirada es completamente opuesto es mucho más oscuro, pero me gustaba la blusa me llamó la atención debido a la estructura y el esquema de color que tiene. Me encanta y los accesorios son perfectos porque son simple, pero todos tienen un carácter. 






Night

Night by bloomcoco featuring a pleated dress

Day

Day by bloomcoco featuring a polyester shirt

Waiting for Summer


Brunch