May 30, 2012

Watercolor Illustrations

I love watercolor illustrations there is something about them that I find so remarkable. I think the watercolor gives them a soft dreaminess to them that an oil or acrylic paint couldn’t give them. When I first saw these illustrations I fell in love with them I would love to own. I have provided the artist and or the places that I found them.  

Me encanta acuarelas hay algo en ellos que me parece tan notable. Creo que la acuarela les da una ensoñación suave que un aceite o pintura acrílica no podía darles. Cuando vi por primera vez estas ilustraciones, me enamoré con ellos me encantaría tenerlos. Puse los artistas que hicieron la pintura o el lugar en donde los encontré. 





caitlinmcgauley.com


inslee.net


Tracey Cameron


Designer Laura Su of Prismera Design