May 20, 2012

What I Would Wear

This post is different in the way that I posted that pictures. These are outfits of girls that I saw through Pinterest (which I am addicted to), I loved the combinations and everything about these outfits that it is exactly what I would wear.

Este post es diferente en la forma que he publicado las imágenes. Se trata de ropa que vi a través de Pinterest (que estoy adicta a), me encantaron las combinaciones y todo lo relacionado con estos looks que son exactamente lo que yo usaría.





I love the combination of lace and neon.

Me encanta la combinación de encaje y el neón.



This outfit seems well thought of and relaxed.

Este look se ve relajado y muy bien pensado. 



Love the jean shorts and the top is amazing.

Me encantan los chores y la blusa esta increíble.



There’s nothing but perfection in this look.

No hay más que perfección en este look. 



Love the maxi skirt and since it is a bright color and long she did the perfect thing and keep the top simple. Rachel Bilson always looks great. 

Me encanta la falda maxi y su color brillante y porque la falda es larga hizo lo perfecto y no complicar el estilo con una blusa llamativa. Rachel Bilson siempre se ve muy bien.